1/02/2013

Class 1 - Week 1


 EXCITED!!!

The wait is finally over!!
It was 2 years ago, during my last semester at Noroff Institute, that I decided to save my money up for Animation Mentor and really sharpen my skill as an animator.
Right now, only 4 hours after AM opened their sites I am sitting here not sure where to begin. I will try my best to update this progress blog with... well, my progress.

I have sadly not been doing so much animating since I graduated Noroff here in Norway, but I have been keeping myself in an animators mind by watching and reading a lot of animation. The work I do have is from school and here is some of it.

Get a Life - 2011

 I can't wait to, again, dive into the basics of animation and getting inspired.

Happy animating, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment